LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Respond to every post with this gif until they kid you out or leave themselves

You hate to see it.

It’s possible I rewound this a few times to watch it over again.

1 Like

3 Likes

Has anyone started a GoFundMe to buy Ben Shapiro’s wife a Sybian?

11 Likes

I would’ve preferred it wasn’t a sucker punch and I genuinely hope the dudes ok. Racists dont deserve much but I think wishing brain damage on the guy is too much for me. (Not that anyone is doing that, I just hope he’s actually alright)

1 Like
1 Like

Dammit I was forced to learn about Q by watching John Oliver this week. It’s even dumber than I thought. Jesus. No words.

1 Like

He didnt even get into the really insane stuff either

2 Likes

Their grifting really irks me and this plot twist doesn’t change anything. If Fox turns on Trump than I will change my tune.

This is why a punch that isn’t in self defense or defense of others is almost never worth it. The deserving asshole could be seriously injured and that whole situation is on camera.

Note to self: get in the frickin gym. There’s a shit ton of crazy out there and its looking for weak spots.

1 Like

Highly recommend this weeks episode of United Shades of America. It’s about reparations.

Could have really rustled some folks if he included WAP, instead we get some Sheryl Crow.

https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/1295484711566024705?s=21

Same. No matter what I did, looked at or thought. Only ever heard green needle.
I think people are weird.

1 Like

People who need a playlist from Barack Obama are losers. This is so dumb.

2 Likes

He’s got Nas on there, his taste isn’t too bad.

1 Like

Texas Sun is a great record.

Obama knows how to give the people what they want…pablum

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1295513015597568005

1 Like

Re: Bluegrass

This dude won the Bluegrass player of the year or some award this last year even though they all hate him because he talks about drugs and plays Dead songs and likes heavy metal and shit.

The crowd at first in this video is appalled mostly but by the end only the crabby blonde isn’t into it. His band is better now. This was a bit ago. I probably linked him in the Music thread before but I don’t care. I just love watching the crowd turn in this video.

7 Likes