LC Thread 2020: What the PUNK? ROCK.

Does she not always look like that?

Doesn’t she always sound smashed?

Cecily Strong’s Jeanine Pirro character on SNL is frequently drunk.

1 Like

Fox News host reminds me of:

1 Like

They have gotten rid of their waiting lists on their lending library.

1 Like

Before I tackle the 300 some new posts, is there anything good in the brother thread? Or is it just a bunch of run-of-the-mill fingers-in-ears apologia?

Depends if you think clever dunks are funny or worth reading. There’s no substance, if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

Pretty standard stuff.

Lots of questions. Ignores most of them. Provides no substance on the ones he does answer.

Typical thoughtless republican derp with a heavy dose of libertarianism.

The closest thing we’ve gotten on policy is “income tax is theft”.

It’s a lot of great classic hits from 22’s ACist days. Taxation is theft and whatnot.

Lots of people ask bad questions.

Now is a good time to tune in. He is about to start defending the South’s secession.

wrong thread

I don’t know anything about this guy but found this on twitter. We may want to donate to his campaign if he is a real contender.

https://twitter.com/MikeForKY/status/1244730535819304960?s=20

1 Like

Love this. I’m rereading The Biggest Game in Town, I accidentally lost it when I was getting rid of my poker library. I forgot how amazing it is.

1 Like

Trying to take advantage of the stimulus small business loan program but neither banks nor SBA folks have any idea how to advise me on steps to take. Apparently there hasn’t been much guidance from the top.

Unfortunately if all small businesses were to take advantage they’d need over a trillion dollars to fund it, not the $350 billion they’ve set aside. Sooooo will continue calling daily until somebody knows WTF is going on.

1 Like

Sup bros, I have accepted MEb’s invitation to kick it with you all for a while. Expect my takes to be less HOT than they were at 2+2, I just don’t have time to keep up with POASTING like I used to.

Hope everyone’s safe and healthy.

21 Likes

Holy shit, legendary 2+2er CPHoya?

Sup buddy, glad to see you. Hows life? Still woofin?

No woofin. All is well. I founded a litigation boutique law firm in Los Angeles and had a son. After that, I pretty much work and family. Excited to be here, though!

1 Like

Hey awesome, the fam and I are moving to Santa Clarita when this is all said and done. Congrats on the firm and the child (not necessarily in that order.)

Sup Hoya