Kamala / Walz 2024

counterpoint:

they’re not ever gonna be Ps or VPs and they don’t want to be Ps or VPs they just don’t want to be punished for being already born into suffering JESUS FUCKING GOD I’M ABOUT TO HAVE A CONNIPTION

https://twitter.com/davedittell/status/883758574161113088

1 Like

Saw highlights of Kamala’s speech.

They should hire Jeff Ross to write burns like the ones Kamala dished out. The man is a master roaster. And ultimately, that’s what people want. They want politics to be The Jerry Springer Show. So, I say that they should bring it. Get that low-brow audience that never votes into it by completely owning Trump over and over again.

1 Like

Yay, Unstuckers accusing Senator Harris of “shucking and jiving.” We’re cool.

5 Likes

So this. Such a horrific view. Really gross.

2 Likes

Sweet Christmas what is going on.

2 Likes

Does seem pretty crass if you ignore 100% of the content and context of the post

1 Like

tenor-1

You guys are not going to trick me into reading a 6ix post. Not today, Satan.

2 Likes

lol

It’s like why the fuck do I even bother, right?

1 Like

What’s the problem?

Listen here you little

Harris was probably the most qualified(on paper) of any non-geriatric eDem candidate to be the presidential nominee, let alone VP. Are political campaigns performative? Sure. Calling it S&J’ing…yikes…

FUCK CONTEXT LETS GET 'IM !!1!!!

I’m not starting this fight again but 100% stand by my post and nothing in America’s history or political science makes me incorrect. I pointed to the tweet for the exact reason you claim I ignore. To try to show that many prominent activists see it my way, not yours.

Edit: I’d add my views on many topics have shifted a ton by this community.

Edit 2: if you can point me to some politician science research that says I’m wrong I’d be happy to read it.

They’re never gonna win the Least Racist White Person Lifetime Achievement Award or even the Least Racist White Person 2020 Award no matter how obtusely they behave.

Those awards don’t exist. Surprise!

I have no doubt people in their orbit share your and pockets view. It would be odd if they didn’t. It’s a common and reasonable view. I just think all the evidence suggests it’s not the best path forward and the fact that the actual Bernie and Warren are working with team Biden/Harris suggests they agree with me.

It’s not mutually exclusive. You can think they are not the best choice and are too moderate and still choose to work with them to advance your goals. That is how politics works no matter how many times pocket generically says it doesn’t.

1 Like

You’ve just got the causality backwards. Bernie and AOC et al are already working with them and that’s why they’re not sharing their already shared views. It’s being civil and diplomatic.

Like, AOC isn’t gonna tweet out, “Just got back from a meeting with those shitlb pieces of shit and weeewww the smell!” because she’s not a fucking maniac.

2 Likes

Sure. But if Harris is really so awful and unacceptable as a candidate, and they agreed with Pocket, they would send a message saying they can no longer in good conscience work with the Biden campaign because of what Harris stands for on x,y,z.