Just memes

One more lane will fix it…just one more…

4 Likes

11 Likes

It is so funny that of all the online media right-wing shitheads that were exposed it’s Tm Pool and Dave Rubin. Entirely plausible they’re gullible enough to not notice anything odd.

Even Rogan would’ve been savvy enough to see what’s going on.

7 Likes

To be fair, those are the two dudes who needed help and money the most. Tim Pool because no one on Earth can stand him, just the highest loser level on record, and Dave Rubin because you’re gay you fucking idiot, the right wants you dead

1 Like

I feel bad for Dave Rubin. He probably really thought he had a friend this time.

Jesus is my wife

4 Likes

Pack up the forum, the liberal agenda has been found.

1 Like

Nah it’s because the disaffected liberal trope was always a massive grift to cash checks whether it’s those guys or Greenwald or Taibbi. They were getting paid for their beliefs long before Tenet stepped in.

I still really want to see the IP addresses, join dates, credit card details (including country of origin), profiles, etc. of GG and Taibbi’s paid Substack followers. Such an easy way to funnel money.

11 Likes

Wait didn’t the investigation turn up Tim googling to find out “current time in Moscow” when his check was late?

1 Like

That was the owner, not Tim.

1 Like

6 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

It’s for the best, those McDonald’s collector mugs are full of lead

8 Likes