Just memes

5 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Am I supposed to admit this kinda does it for me?

1 Like

Theres another answer than 6?

3 Likes

no idea who 5 is but yeah easy easy 6

The aisle seat for 6?

Thats Hasan Piker, hes a twitch streamer /general lefty, also kinda a grifter/scumbag/content theif

1 Like

I mean, I could take a sick pleasure in mocking Trump to his face for 10 hrs and high five-in’ Kamala over it. And I could see trying to strangle Putin.

2 Likes

I assume violence is off the table

If she’s drinking and chatty I’m taking the seat next to Kamala. If Trump tries to talk I just shush him and turn away

3 Likes

ok well if turkish shooter is guaranteed to not do anything then 8 is just boring

maybe 8 is the best seat. set up a livestream for the whole trip and be like, “WILL HE DO IT??”

Next to Moist Critkal for the legroom, I guess, unless he did something weird I don’t know about

1 Like

6, 3, 8, 10

I don’t know who is in the row with 4.

I get to sit next to Taylor Swift for a 10 hour flight? Yes, please. Hasan Piker might be ok on the other side of me. Runner-up is between Trump and Harris. That would be an incredible experience imo.

3 easy. I talk to him in a voice that sounds like I’m agreeing with him and then slip in lines that directly contradict him and listen to her cackle.

1 Like

That could get pretty ugly because he’d be bugging Taylor Swift across from you the whole time.

OK, where’s your LEAST favorite seat? That seems like a harder question. Assume you are not allowed to harm anyone. For me it would probably be next to Tucker.

8, and going to sleep while staring out of the window. 10 if suffering through chronic flatulence.

9 and then switch seats with window.

1 Like

Tucker/Putin for sure