Just memes

They can’t all be bangers.

3 Likes

There was some dude on 22* who claimed pretty much any math PhD at a decent school could get big bucks at a big name hedge fund or investment bank if they wanted it.

I realize that’s one step beyond math major, but if true, seems like one way to avoid unemployment.

*It wasn’t Sklansky; it was someone who actually knew shit.

1 Like

I have a degree in physics that turned into a career in computer programming. But you can have any degree and do that.

6 Likes

That’s me!

[quote=“Melkerson, post:5396, topic:2038, full:true”]

Malmuth?

4 Likes

3 Likes

LOL no. If got him well below DS

I used to play in a home game with a bunch of actuaries. They were not good. Also, way too tight. Standard?

I used to host a poker full of actuaries and accountants. Definitely a nit fest. Until one day somebody invited an insurance investigator. A guy that had been chased by toothless Workers Comp cheats because he was surreptitiously photographing them doing hard labor around their farm, that type of thing… This guy had the audacity to check raise and bluff with air. Good for the game,

1 Like

The hanging comma really makes this post sing imo

3 Likes

Been singing this all morning.

4 Likes

That’s amazing. I might give country a chance if they could make more rap covers like this

12 Likes
4 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Intellectual-Science-Memes-Instagram-10.jpg_attachment_cache_bust=4715269&quality=85&strip=info

14 Likes

Half-shirt Jesus gives 4th of July BBQ Jesus a run for his money.

3 Likes