Just memes

Wish I would have made a copy of it. Back in the day the Shimadzu spectrophotometer instructions appears to have been translated at least four times-sequentially before getting to English. And one of the intermediates was that !Click! Language we think. Incomprehensible.

Oh, are we playing? Err, if these are real, I might need to see my psychologist to change my diagnosis to full on AuDHD

I’m afraid to read those lest they kick in at some point.

2 Likes

Tad NSFW

12 Likes

I truly believe the only reason for this is because Thatcher (who I despise) was an actual chemist who understood this shit and had the ear of that shithead Reagen

6 Likes

IMG_0234

13 Likes

Also the fix was a lot less painful than reducing carbon output.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sanandreafault/status/1714318756137378248

2 Likes

Remembering that time Superman repaired the San Andreas Fault by taking a deep breath and performing an overhead press.

Fora long time (20 years?) there was a plant that still produced CFCs-not to sell but to get paid to destroy what was produced.

In India I think. Around late 90s early aughts.

1 Like

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

830ny5

7 Likes

10 Likes

18 Likes

They used to just have them destroyed

3 Likes
10 Likes

I used to live by a place that trained service dogs. You could get on a list for the ones that didn’t make the cut and I think they were about $10K.

The comments on this are hilarious. I think the big white cat and the big black cat had some old business to settle.