Just memes

14 Likes

Groan

Take my like

1 Like

I successfully interpreted the memeroglyphics, but did not know the song. I’m not proud of myself.

3 Likes

This went way over my head. Anyone wanna ELI5 for me?

Say the bottom row out loud to yourself.

Thanks

That would have probably been good enough for most people, but I’d never heard the song before. Also the first time I saw it, middle bottom row looked like marshmallows rather than sugar cubes. Just had some smores with the kids, so maybe that’s why.

Basically it was fail on multiple levels.

Is this Loss

5 Likes

Simpsons easter egg imo

Never seen Edna and Batman in the same room…

2 Likes

Butterfly tofu baby

5 Likes

If you ever want to spend the entire freaking afternoon going, “OK, Boomer,” you can avoid FB and just head over to r/terriblefacebookmemes

For example

3 Likes

Couldn’t do it, I’d be on permatilt.

This is what I should have done first instead of trying to make sense out of “Cringe fedora, cringe cringe fedora.”

5 Likes

11 Likes

Chat GPT really is a game changer:

The slang “I am absolutely gone off that loud” typically means that the speaker is very high or intoxicated from using a strain of marijuana that is potent and has a strong, noticeable aroma. “Loud” is a term used to describe such strains of marijuana because of their strong smell. “Gone off” is a slang term for being high or intoxicated.

It’s worth noting that the use of marijuana is illegal in many places and can have negative health and legal consequences. It’s important to always use drugs responsibly and within the bounds of the law.

The slang “I get fully destroyed off half a hit of that booty shit” is vulgar and typically refers to the experience of getting very high or intoxicated from smoking a low-quality or inferior strain of marijuana. “Booty shit” is a derogatory term for such low-quality marijuana, which may have a bad taste or smell and can cause a range of unpleasant effects.

“Fully destroyed” is a slang term for being very high or intoxicated, and “half a hit” refers to a small amount of the substance consumed. However, it’s important to note that the effects of marijuana can vary widely depending on the individual, the potency of the strain, and other factors. Additionally, using drugs irresponsibly or illegally can have negative health and legal consequences.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Saw a guy the other day wearing a black Kirkland Signature hoodie and I said “this man has transcended to a higher plane.”

9 Likes

That whole special is pretty good. He’s very (intentionally) Mitch Hedberg-ish.

3 Likes

probably an alphabet employee from kirkland

25 Likes