Just memes

We really like ranch dressing in the Midwest, okay?

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

Shit, is this the first funny Babylon Bee headline ever?

4 Likes

14 Likes

24 Likes

Am I seeing it wrong or is that clock just designed incorrectly? The VI will not be oriented correctly regardless of how the clock is hung/spun. It’s really bothering me.

It’s just upside-down, bro

I don’t follow them so possibly. Someone posted it in a group I’m in. I laughed for like 5 minutes after I saw that one for some reason.

If you rotate it upside-down, it won’t read “VI”. It will read “IΛ”

I think that’s what Coasterbrad was getting at.

1 Like

All 12 numbers are oriented so that they’re “outward from center” so they’d each be rightside up if they’re in the top position. If that makes sense.

In other words, It’s just upside-down, bro

2 Likes

Well that’s just stupid.

1 Like

Thats just dumb. Searching google for “roman numeral clock” I see that it is apparently a common (maybe the most common?) design. Hmm

Just pretend that the clock is supposed to rotate all day, and then forget about it.

1 Like

Common? I’ve never seen that design before in my li… Oh. The clock that is across the room from me, that I look at 20 times a day, is just like that. In my defense the face is only 24" wide on my clock, kind of hard to make out those 4" tall roman numerals :( .

5 Likes

I’m so old I actually learned how to tell time on a clock with Roman numerals.

1 Like

Yea that was my exact thought progression too :joy:. I guess it was just more noticeably weird when the cock clock was also upside down.

1 Like

I have questions.

5 Likes

Oh. Oh my. I uhh…well…hmm.

2 Likes