Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

Hillary as VP would be a hilariously bad pick for the Dems, so there’s definitely a shot they do it.

7 Likes

A lot of PredictIt roobs going to be rolling in cash

Other options

Baldwin
Duckworth
Gillibrand
Obama

The Democrats aren’t crazy enough to do something like that.

15 Likes

I would add some names like Kirstin Gillibrand, Janet Napolitano, Kathleen Sebelius, and Susan Rice.

Lisa Murkowski

Laurene Powell Jobs

Oprah!

Ivanka?

2 Likes

Hadn’t thought it possible when the race was developing, but I think Warren is becoming an increasingly viable option. He’s got a solid chunk of the black vote already. Its hard to underestimate the importance of this pick, as the VP is most likely to be the early choice for 2024 Democratic nominee if Biden wins in November. Can’t see Biden seeking a second term.

Grunching with a fantasy that he won’t be picking a VP, but his replacement for the nomination bc he’s deranged and unlike the GOP, the DemE will stop him bc what’s the difference between establishment candidates anyways

So, who is worried that he already has a deal in place to pick Klobuchar as a reward for dropping out?

Honestly it would be totally worth it if in the first VP debate Klob just chucked a fucking stapler right at Mike Pence’s head

6 Likes

I don’t give a flying fuck. I assume he and his team have already chosen someone and that person has already accepted, so I don’t care how that came to be, unless it was literally “pay me mobneys and I’ll make you my running mate.”

If she hits, Biden will win like 350-188.

If she misses, it might be the exact reverse :smiley:

Would Biden be MORE or LESS likely to lose if he picks Bernie as his VP

• More likely
  • Less likely

0 voters

Obv that is never happening

Missing the option for “It makes no difference”

The WAAF crowd accepts nothing makes a difference. All we have left are empty fantasies.

1 Like

I voted more but meant to vote less

1 Like

Hunter Biden with long hair.