Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

Sadly, the primary is over.

Let the speculation begin.

At the last Democratic debate, he said he was going to select a woman.

Let us talk about the best picks, the worst picks and how hopeless it will be when he picks Kamala Harris.

1 Like

Don’t care. Let Liz do it, whatever

3 Likes

Meghan McCain.

7 Likes

Seems clear he’s going with Stacy Abrams, because we live in the worst timeline.

Jared

1 Like

He picks Warren and Klobuchar

30 Likes

Hopefully someone with all of their brain functionality so we can do the whole 25th amendment thing without it being a lateral move. But lol at that ever coming into play because he’s not beating Trump.

Legit LOLed.

1 Like

3 Likes

Id like Bernie or Warren but it will probably be neither.

2 Likes

It’ll probably be Harris and I feel like that’s not the worst outcome although it’s far from the best. Klobuchar is also a possibility. Might throw a few buck on Palin on PI

1 Like

Ooh what about Hillary?

1 Like

It will absolutely be Hillary. Biden will win and live until at least 2024. Decides not to seek re-election. 2024 will be Trump vs Hillary 2.0, this time with Hillary spending the entire campaign saying that she is the most experienced person to ever run for the presidency again, now with VP added to her resume. Trump wins again

1 Like

I’m staying home if that happens.

Need a super like button for this one

1 Like

If Hillary is one step away from becoming President, she won’t need four years to get there.

6 Likes

He probably won’t pick Warren, but if he does it’s because the DemE has full confidence in her not because they are making any kind of concession.

3 Likes

But how will we pay for it???

Biden: Easy friends

3 Likes

In all seriousness, the list of qualified women who are remotely well-known enough is depressingly short.

Harris
Klob
Warren
Whitmer
Masto
Grisham
maaaaaayyyybe Val Demings or Veronica Escobar

In my “pick so bold it would never happen but it totally should” category, I would go with Katie Porter.

1 Like

Hillary as VP.

Obviously we assume this is never happening unless it does for the sake of sanity.

But if it did, do you think Hillary would do better or worse in the VP debate vs Pence than previous against Trump?