Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

Not sure which is worse the politicians that implement legislation actively harming the working class and minorities or the purity posters.

6 Likes

#BadPokerAnalogies #LazyPunditry

3 Likes

um…all in for what? he wasn’t before? what does this even mean?

7 Likes

Y’all remember how Hillary put out a bunch of ads with clips where Trump said mean things about women or whatever? There were these ads featuring Trump saying things to piss off liberals. And Republicans loved these Democratic ads, they love Trump saying shitty things about women and pissing off liberals. The Dems were effectively producing ads for Trump.

The right is in the same sort of mode now. An assault rifle ban is massively popular across the board. Of course the Dems won’t actually campaign on that because they’re chickenshit morons, but it’s fantastic that Ben Shapiro is broadcasting the idea that Dems might actually do something about gun control. Politics is very strange in 2020.

9 Likes

It’s par for the course.

hope the underprivileged don’t fill jobs in that sector, they might kill themselves.

1 Like

No, I honestly don’t!

It wasn’t insulting, it was offering up a possible reason why you don’t actually care, and why you don’t understand people who actually do.

On that note, the point of all this, are you going to stop insulting people for caring?

et tu schlitz mmmmmmm?

1 Like

Reminded me of

19 Likes

Oh no, not executive orders!!!

1 Like

me too, broseph. do not wish to vie with the Goat 6ix, though :heart:

struggling with my epistemology lol

2 Likes

I go by what people share, I don’t make shit up.

And considering you just stated you intend to troll and gaslight it’s safe to assume that now, unlike before, you are lying about having to put cardboard in the soles of your shoes or watever is happening right now.

2 Likes

We’re currently on a path towards ecological and civilizational collapse (probably not in our lifetime) and the incrementalism of Biden/Harris is simply not enough. Sure, they’re better than trump, but they’re still not good enough. The idea that the only group that actually requires candidates to want to make meaningful changes is the dangerous one is amazing.

9 Likes

Please quote where I said I was gaslighting? I’ll be over here, not holding my breath, nestled into my summer pile of money. My winter pile of money is at my third mansion.

1 Like

Sweet Dreams with Nestles

Fuck Sarah Palin forever and always

2 Likes

Shhhhh, pipe down

1 Like

Shhhhh, pipe down

Team purity isn’t saying the positions are not progressive enough. They hate the actual people for EVER holding positions they don’t like even when said positions are no longer held.

That’s purity. Not progressive.

Biden has done everything literally possible to reach out and incorporate the left wing of the party. His advisory council is filled with the far left wing. His convention is giving prominent slots to the most progressive wing of the party. He just chose a very progressive senator and a woman of colour, as VP.

Purist response. 15 years ago she made a call as a prosecutor I don’t like. Fuck her now and forever.

Biden very likely just choose the first female president, something definitionally progressive.

Team purity. Fuck him he voted for the Iraq war. Now and forever.

Purity, not progressive.

4 Likes

Girl power!

2 Likes

EX3fd

7 Likes