Joe Biden's VP pick --- Kamala Harris

The more I think about this pick, the more I like it.

2 Likes

Probably should have gone with Klob then.

3 Likes

Wait, so she ran as RADICAL LEFT, but was a phony, and voters noticed? So she’s not radical left? I’m so confused!

Right move and not particularly close

4 Likes

Booo fuck Kamala

2 Likes

Her debate with Pence will be a bloodbath.

And man I say it again, I am hyped beyond reason for the first Black female VP. She will either take over as POTUS or have strong momentum to run for election later. It doesn’t even have to be Kamala elected. This sets a precedent for future Black women to run for POTUS.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/1293286377505697793

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1293287709830766593

4 Likes

I want to see her become a stereotypical sassy black woman on the debate stage against Pence. Aside from that being hilarious, Pence would probably go into racism overload and his face would melt like Arnold Toht in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m already fearing the media reaction when she’s expected to obliterate him in a debate, and Pence gets in a few cheesy prepared lines, and everyone’s falling all over themselves that he “held his own” and similar garbage.

2 Likes

Right? Set loose the Kamala that came after Biden.

Pence draws first blood, AND THEN

So with Kamala obviously out of the running for AG, who gets that? Schiff?

1 Like

I’ve got some apologizing to do then :eyes:

Very excited for the first Asian-American VP :slight_smile:

ETA: Ah okay, her father is Jamaican and her mother is from India :+1:

Lincoln Project had a pro-Kamala spot in the can:

2 Likes

Hillary UNRECUSED imo

2 Likes

I’m ready for the laughably lopsided polls we’ll see tomorrow

Lincoln project really confuses me sometimes.

Shrug. Could have been worse. A black woman being named as VP is a good thing for the country from an inclusion perspective. Wish it had been a more progressive black woman, but there weren’t really any feasible candidates that fit that profile. Shrug again.

1 Like

This would actually be pretty funny.

Small thing, but I do like how at 0:48 when they say the best of America is “Strong, Compassionate…” they highlight Harris for the former and Biden for the latter.

1 Like

Hahahaha do it. The presidential line of succession will have the right frothing at the dangerous apocalypse that would unfold if ever we had to appoint person #7