Jeffrey Epstein and Associates

Goddamn it.

Welp, there that goes, I guess.

No way should this have been allowed to happen.

ā€œsuicideā€

come on nobody believes this

5 Likes

im_shocked

4 Likes

this is our generationā€™s grassy knoll

1 Like

I mean heā€™s a great candidate for suicide. Heā€™s also a great candidate for not suicide.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1160178758399209477?s=19

You hate to see it.

1 Like

Good to see. Hope it was painful.

LOL bullshit he committed suicide. He just happens to wait til this devastating report for others comes out.

Having said that, I hope his last moments were full of pain. Fuck that piece of shit and I hope his bunk mate pissed on his corpse.

I would agree that its suspicious that theyā€™re already saying suicide as the news first breaks. Usually a story like this would start with ā€œfound deadā€ and reaching a suicide conclusion would require further investigation. Usually officials are hyper-concerned with jumping to conclusions in the initial stages. In this case, not so much.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the thing, though. He literally tried to kill himself a week or two ago and did not allege it was attempted murder. He was really likely to commit suicide, so Iā€™m on team no conspiracy. Iā€™m always on team no conspiracy.

3 Likes

I think the conspiracy is how he managed to kill himself

4 Likes

I mean itā€™s possible that just made it clear to him there was no help or favour coming down the line, no point hanging around anymore, as it were.

This was a literal secret billionaire pedophile ring. Maybe you should reevaluate that line of thinking.

1 Like

Conspiracy theories are silly and nearly always bullshit.

Guy was a prime candidate to kill himself. He was caught dead to rights and was a lock to spend the rest of life in prison. Having spent his life to then in luxury it is not even a little surprising that he would kill himself.

Leave the Seth Rich and pizzagate stuff to the nuts on the right.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1160184184947781632?s=19

Hope this gives Trump a sad.