The Television Streaming Thread: Now With Felonies

Me eight hours ago:
„Oh cool, the final episode of The Boys just dropped and there are fifty comments in this thread. Better stop reading until I have watched it.“
Me reading the thread now after having watched the episode:
„What? Shiny happy people, B-52s and Werner Herzog?“

Anyway great season finale.

6 Likes

Holy fuck, to cancel Disney+ I have to download iTunes? It never stops with these people

1 Like

Damn good shit.

I guess my wife signed up with an iPad so I can’t cancel on a browser. FU DISNEY! Never again. Mulan sucks too btw. Where is the rant thread!!

2 Likes

Pretty sure we’ll have signed up on an iphone, so if you manage this can you cancel our subscription too. Thanks!

3 Likes

Perhaps this will sooth the soul?

1 Like
2 Likes

Disney+ just added a group watch feature, so we can do Mighty Ducks 3 for our next movie party!

2 Likes

I’ve seen around 80 concerts. Gabriel is in my top 3. It was soooooo good. And the Blind Boys of Alabama opened for him. I’m not religious in any way, but their set was ridiculously good

I would do it so fast.

Sadly, Disney+ is for suckers.

Disney+ is pretty great afaict, and I’m not really into Disney stuff.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BillCorbett/status/1314751088499847169?s=20

This feeling is a real phenomenon, right? It’s definitely a toxic product of social media and I feel like it needs a name. I also do my share of fucking off in front of the TV, but I still feel like everyone else has watched all the way through The Boys and The Watchmen and all the trending shows and I need to watch moar because I’m so far behind.

4 Likes

Simpsons tho

1 Like

A failure on every level except the dog

My theory on this is that we’re all watching different shows. Usually when I talk to other people about content they’ve consumed some I haven’t and I’ve consumed some they haven’t.

My contribution to the good shows you might not know exist: Gomorrah which is coming to HBO Max this month I believe. Great show and I’m pretty sure most people haven’t watched it.

1 Like

Just stayed up all night marathoning Haunting of Bly Manor. Excellent show for people who like the genre. Not as scary as Hill House but better story.

2 Likes

Anyone watched The Fall, first screened in 2013? Very strong reviews and apparently it’s on Netflix now.

The greatest thing you will see all year

Good enough for me. Will be good to see a drama based there (I missed a group trip to Belfast a couple of years ago when my flight was cancelled by lol EasyJet).

Huh, this was on Netflix in the US years ago. Watchable but not too remarkable.

1 Like