I want more modding, do you?

Mr. Oreo posted not the IP itself but the fact that it was from a known abusive VPN in the French BBV abomination.

Ya i remember two images but I can’t find it now.

pete_mod_hjwyxm

It’s just the last post in that thread.

https://unstuckpolitics.com/t/cuse-and-jal-need-moderating/3260/573

Exactly why I shouldn’t be a mod haha

Mike,

You are off topic here and not being helpful. If you actually cared about your reputation and being able to participate as a member here you would probably just let this go. But if you can’t do that, maybe find a better place for it.

10 Likes

I would have just went down the - fuck it ban him - path, but this is actually a pretty good first mod step.

1 Like

I have to admit “DuecePounder” is an elite sock puppet sn.

6 Likes

Also iirc MLO disappeared for months after that incident, he had been a semi-regular in the covid thread prior. All circumstantial but hey this isn’t a court.

1 Like

This is a lie, too. You never denied the gimmick until a week later.

1 Like

What does abusive VPN mean?

You don’t have to answer. Leave 'em hanging on the mod line!

2 Likes

A VPN used by spammers or other charlatans to avoid blocks or other means of IP-based screens or security.

It means you used a free VPN in a shoddy attempt to do what you did. Surprise that IP has been used a lot!

A smarter person would have gotten a dedicated IP VPN but that costs money. Also:

51455_2

Mike likes orgies and heavy sedatives. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

I don’t even dislike him and would love to have a beer with him but come the fuck on with this. We aren’t morons. This is beyond teeing one up and is far from the derail we need so:

tenor (20)

4 Likes

I denied the gimmick was me as soon as I was confronted with it. I don’t come here every day.

I am rather sedated at the moment. Kinda of a sic read on your part.

1 Like

I’m not joking let’s go drink some beers and bet some games or something. You seem like a fun guy but it’s obvious what happened. And that’s ok. It really is.

Do u like this picture of me? Game 5 when the Red Sox beat the Dodgers. The idiots that run the master card promotion forgot to draw the seats and 10 seats in the front row were vacated the entire night.