Help Desk

Worked just now… Weird. Ty!

Go here and click the “Leave” button under Yang Gang.

1 Like

Dude I don’t know how to tell you this but once you join the Yang Gang they don’t just let you leave… I would be extra careful around Wi-Fi enabled roombas

4 Likes

The top of the page looks like this for me right now:

This is Opera on PC/Windows. It looks like this on my iPad except that the poll isn’t there.

It’s gone now. Thanks.

How do I allow people to easily send me pms? Apparently my profile is private or something.

oh right cool. so i don’t need to do anything :+1:

Is there any way to tell what day a specific post was written? For instance this thread: Walrus part IV: A New Hope for jalfrez errrrr. Interest thread. just says that every post was in December 2019.

If you mouse over (tap on mobile? not sure) the date the tooltip will tell you the specific time:

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.11.31 PM

Thank you.

Getting a big memory leak somewhere and it causes the tab to crash if I leave it open for a while. Slows my entire computer to a crawl. I think it may just be the main Trump thread. Anyone else? (Linux/Chrome)

I had the Unstuck tab crash several times during the past few days with an “Out of memory” error (Win10/Opera). I didn’t think much of it because I had a lot of other stuff open.

I had the site crash several times the last few days while viewing the Trump thread. I don’t know if “crash” is the right word. I got the “aw snap” error message on Windows/Chrome. I guess that is a page loading error of some sort.

ETA: Just remembered. It was the Democrats Debate thread that kept crashing, not the Trump thread.

I get this too but only on mobile.

I had a crash earlier today on Win10/Opera and a few times over the weekend but less frequently than before. Also had one crash on Android/Opera on Saturday I believe.

It’s not a big deal. I hit refresh and it works fine again.

I have had no crashes recently.

I’m still crashing here and there. Also noticed that the scrolling gets glitchy/jumpy on the pages where it eventually happens (I think).

@Lawnmower_Man @LouisCyphre

I think I’ve found and eliminated the memory leak. Please post about any further problems if you encounter them.

2 Likes

Just had another “out of memory” crash on win10/opera. I had several ram intensive tasks going but there still should have been 4GB available. Therefore I think the problem is likely with unstuck, discord or opera.

Crash in the one tab I left open. ITV thread I think. Chrome “aw snap.”