Group Political Typology Quiz

Solid liberal LDO.

I’m expecting almost everyone here to be the same.

You never know. I wasn’t 100% across the board.

America First buddy. I know you’re from Canada but still, America First!

Yea. This puts me as solid liberal but I obviously differ from more than a few here. All my answers were the obvious ones.

Solid liberal even though I answered one the “other way”.

Solid Liberal

Who dis?

Me.

Opportunity Democrat

Disaffected Democrat. I genuinely disliked the framing of both answers generally.

1 Like

Agreed. There were a lot of assumptions in the answers that I disagreed with and questions about those underlying assumptions would probably be more illuminating than these blanket “are you evil or good” questions.

Most of the questions were kind of dumb and the fact that it’s this conservative/liberal binary reveals its limitations. But yeah, Solid Liberal, woohoo. Waiting for my mission to Shadow Moses Island to take out the mysterious Liquid Liberal.

1 Like

Solid liberal, but I think the quiz was poorly constructed. For example, I answered that most corporations make a fair profit. At the same time, I believe that corporations making too much profit and holding too much power are a huge problem in this country. However, that’s a few. MOST are smaller and probably make reasonable profits.

I considered going that way, because I think there aren’t that many governmental obstacles right now… But then again an entire party is basically anti-women, we’re on the brink of overturning Roe, we still don’t have equal pay for women, rape culture is a nightmare, there’s tons of sexism in the work place and in politics, so there are significant obstacles, even if the federal government isn’t necessarily putting them there. It’s also not fixing all of them.

1 Like

Solid liberal, not surprising.

Coincidentally, I got a political survey call today. Asked me about my feelings about anti-semitism (she asked my religion, which is why I assume I got those questions). The best part about it was that the lady couldn’t pronounce anti-semitism or anti-semitic. And those terms were in almost every question.

you got a polling call? was it an unknown number you just randomly decided to answer? I’ll admit, I’ve been answering a lot of spam calls lately in hopes that someone might actually poll me, but no luck so far.

Solid liberal. Disliked the quiz.

1 Like

It was only slightly better than a Trump campaign internal poll lol.

Don’t know man. wtf you want from me? Just wanted to see what exactly would be the average here on a quiz? It’s something you don’t see much of with others.

You didn’t write the quiz.

1 Like

Not intended as an attack on you. Even bad quizzes are informative when taken by enough people. I mean Myers-Briggs isn’t much better than this quiz and I think it’s semi useful for profiling people.

you got a polling call? was it an unknown number you just randomly decided to answer? I’ll admit, I’ve been answering a lot of spam calls lately in hopes that someone might actually poll me, but no luck so far.

Yup, it was just a random call I decided to answer. Not sure why. Probably because it was my cell phone and I don’t get many spam calls there, so I thought it was possibly something important.

It wasn’t an election polling call, but rather asking me about anti-semitism. There were questions about Republicans, Democrats, and Trump, though.