GOP Insanity Containment 2: This is the Place. This is the Time, Cowboy.

No. That’s Lauren Boebert isn’t it?

10 Likes

Actually do hope that anyone that makes an Ashli Deserves It shirt ends up on an FBI watch list and/or gets a visit from authorities. Its seriously mentally disturbed.

Use of force was justified and she’s not some martyr or anything, but celebrating her death is seriously fucked up.

2 Likes

Leftists walking around w EJ HOOVER tats.

Right-wingers will never understand that it’s not just Broncos vs. Chiefs. You pick a side and root for it. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Etc. It’s just a game to them, nothing matters but making the other side cry.

I’ve tried to explain to the RWNJs on Chiefsplanet 100x that I did not “brigade” posters from 2p2 to come do battle for me. I told 2p2 about the CP DC forum as a curiosity - like hey, these CP guys live in a completely alternate reality you might want to be aware of. It’s like trying to explain quantum mechanics to them. They just can’t comprehend anyone would actually be curious about the other side’s (lack of) reasoning. You pick a team and you fight. End of story.

They have no theory of mind to understand that people on the left don’t think like them, and actually have some principles they try to adhere to.

For the most part. Obviously there are exceptions on each side. But definitely much more likely on the RW side.

The left should act more like right-wingers and try to make the other side cry.

I think on some level RWers understand that the worst case scenario for them is the status quo. So they can make it a fun game to push for all the fascism they want, knowing if it doesn’t work out nothing will change in their own lives.

Maybe it’s the poker player in me who wants Dems to embrace variance and be less risk-averse.

No. An Ashii deserved it shirt isnt “being more risk-averse” or “embracing variance” nor is “trying to make the other side cry” an admirable characteristic.

We are all flawed, but this is bad and you shouldnt be promoting it and should try and figure out why you feel this way and what the best way to fix it is.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be admirable. That’s not a priority for me.

Well your work also is detrimental to your “side” of that’s an argument that resonates with you better.

The average person sees an “Ashli deserves it” shirt and says I want absolutely nothing to do with this sociopath.

I personally would easily easily easily vote for Kevin McCarthy to make decisions that matter instead of someone promoting that kind of garbage.

1 Like

I’m not trying to sway the average person.

I mean I guess sociopathic nihilism is your means to something then, just not sure what.

That’s what I’ve always said when questioned why I was posting there. I told them I wasn’t “recruited”, I was merely made aware the site existed, and as a Chiefs fan, decided to check it out. No way that was the case, however, so they just made up shit to fit their narrative.

I’m pretty much done with it though. It’s tiresome reading through all the RWNJ shit, and I don’t even care enough to make fun of them anymore.

3 Likes

There are some people on that site who should be on a watch list somewhere. They’re fucking insane. Like clinically so.

https://twitter.com/marisakabas/status/1615494258173034497?s=46&t=C78_DkWWlfURa35Q97ae1A

Up most respect, lol

Sending their best

1 Like

This guy might need his own thread, honestly.

4 Likes
1 Like

You do realize we’re talking about NBZ here, right?

1 Like