GOAT TV Theme Songs: Bracket Set (Post 385), VOTE in Round 3

Crazy that we made it this long without anyone taking The Simpsons

I’m just filling in the most obvious ones I can think. Wait until I start posting my favorite deep cuts.

1 Like

Mario Bros rap ITT

We’re the Mario Brothers and plumbin’s our game
We’re not like the others who get all the fame
If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double
We’re faster than the others, you’ll be hooked on the brothers
Uh!

1 Like

3 Likes

In fun but not nearly as iconic theme songs we have

1 Like

You can argue about the music, but this is definitely one of the strongest graphical opening sequences OAT

4 Likes

Alright it’s time to end the madness, I can’t just keep waiting for someone else to post it.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Enterprise was WOAT theme songs. Who thought of putting lyrics to a Trek theme?

3 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

I have not watched one minute of this show, but its theme song’s legend is undeniable.

I have watched many minutes of past seasons of this show, and it’s very impressive that this theme song is the one thing about the show that does not turn over (aside from small tweaks).

1 Like

I’m so confused about the politics of this show. On the one hand, they’re repping the stars and bars. On the other, they’re all about that ACAB life.

1 Like

That’s consistent with country music at the time. Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings…these were not “back the blue” country singers. There’s a reason it was called outlaw country.

#whitepeople

Beverly Hillbillies or as the Jinx might call them, the Beverley Hillbillies. That’s a strong number 2 behind The Jeffersons and the end theme is almost as good.

Hey why are you so tired?

I had one too many diet Pepsis and stayed up all night posting theme songs

2 Likes

Time to start breaking out the real heat.

2 Likes