GOAT TV Theme Songs: Bracket Set (Post 1228), Finals: Jeffersons vs. Mssion: Impossible

My ideal finals probably would have been Jeffersons vs Sanford and Son, which probably tells you how old I am

2 Likes

I was pretty excited to learn I was on somebody’s ignore list, but I now think this referred to @MrWookie

1 Like

I’ll be on vacation as of tomorrow but will definitely take part in the nominating process of the anime version of this.

1 Like

Do we have to live in our mom’s basement to participate in the anime version?

2 Likes

Given that I live over 4,000 miles from my mom’s basement, I can safely say no to that.

1 Like

Get a load of this Mama’s Boy. I live 8,500 miles from my mom’s basement.

2 Likes

I’ve watched about 8 animes over the past year, but even I’m not that interested in an anime bracket. I’d lean towards sports themes if we’re doing another one.

1 Like

If the best movie theme isn’t from a Bond film it could only be because there is a movie that used a Boston song that I am unaware of.

1 Like
  1. The Jeffersons
  2. Mission: Impossible
  3. The Addams Family
  4. The Twilight Zone

All others 5 or lower.

Thanks for voting, everyone!

Final bracket for review: https://challonge.com/g1vsed7f

12 Likes

Can we do a voting matchup of the top two just for fun? Jeffersons vs Adams Family. I am not sure how to make the poll.

One final POAL, for the theme that was the strongest but went out the most number of rounds too early due to an unlucky draw:

Which of these themes was knocked out the earliest compared to when it should have been?
  • Hawaii Five-O
  • The Andy Griffith Show
  • Fresh Prince
  • Olympic Fanfare and Theme
  • Welcome Back, Kotter
  • Jeopardy
  • Sanford and Son
  • Cheers
0 voters
1 Like

Thanks for your work, Wookie. And if you ever run that T-Swift bracket in the future, I will participate.

2 Likes

I don’t remember, did this make the list:

It’s Rockford Files, the YouTube link is acting squirrelly

1 Like

I nominated it and he got knocked off by Mission Impossible in the 1st round.

2 Likes

The amount of suck that you people suck cannot be described in words.

1 Like

I missed the selection process so apologies if these were mentioned, but a few I was surprised not to see in the brackets were

george of the jungle
curb
MASH
this week in baseball

1 Like

Thanks for running a fun tournament @MrWookie !

7 Likes

Onward to movie themes!

Wait hold up…none of us thought to nominate Poirot?

I thought about it but doubted it would count. It’s more like a series of TV movies (a la Columbo).