Glenn Greenwald and Friends: Fearless Adversarial Fox News Contributors

“what did Khashoggi thing was going to happen when he walked into the embassy? He knew the Saudi government was going after journalists, lol what a moron.”

2 Likes

You do realize this is a villian vs villian story right? You thinking he’s some kind of hero is far worse.

1 Like

same to you

“If I break a law in a country, the government of that country, which I have been very critical of, may arrest me” is a little different than, “I better not set foot in any embassy of my homeland, because they may have a hit squad waiting to kill me inside the building”

Why does he deserve American justice for committing crimes outside of America? Does Brazil have the same press protections that the US does? Is what he did a crime in Brazil? I can detest the arrest without wanting American views foisted on a non-American country.

1 Like

Brazilian law right?

Yes… Ofcourse And that’s what I mean.

That’s what I mean… Whatever way he deserves justice, not a sham trial. Is what I was saying when he deserves the American people to speak for justice.

I mean, the guy went to a foreign country and did a bunch of shit that he knew would get him in trouble. He’s an attention whore moron and I feel nothing for him.

2 Likes

It’s a tough situation; either we are the police of the world or we’re not. If the choice is using our military to enforce our values on foreign countries or letting GG go to jail I’m pretty happy letting GG do some time.

This half assed standing up for rap stars or diplomat’s wives while abandoning our allies in the middle east is depressing and paints the US as a bully more than a leader.

I hadn’t seen a Hillary Clinton response. Is that a quote or paraphrasing?

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Reading this again, I don’t see how you can say that I’m asking for American justice and not see that I’m asking for a fair trial that is watched closely by Americans.

It’s not as if its Julian Assange… /s Sarcasim not Sarcasim.

Everyone knows that nobody likes Glenn, nobody wants to work with him, he gets nothing done. Just an annoying attention seeker, you hate to see it.

Yeah brave Glenn is Deeply Concerned about the fascism in his own backyard while stanning for the fascist running his country of birth. Fuck him, that’s where I stand.

1 Like

Greenwald supports Trump? That’s a vile lie.

1 Like

Meh. He’s got his issues but he is overall a net positive given his outspoken disagreement with Israel’s actions and calling out American imperialism. Even many leftists don’t do that.

2 Likes

Greenwald was no angel.

7 Likes

ugh, what an attention whore

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1219688194846883848

Hopefully for his and especially his children’s sakes “the reporting will continue” somewhere far from the land of Blanka

Fucking hell. Glenn’s risking his own life exposing corruption within a near-authoritarian government. The same lot of you that like to shit on the American press for their prioritization of access over integrity are now victim-blaming Greenwald for trying to be an actual journalist? Hell, it seems like some of you enjoy the fact that these charges have been filed. The fuck is wrong with you.

9 Likes

Yeah I’m sorry for trying to be Progressive and post the details on GG’s arrest in a foreign country, where he moved to stay with the love of his life and had children…

And asking that Americans try to see to it that he receives a fair trial just like Amanda Knox.

But hey Amanda didn’t know Julian so, nor did she make what some seen as a mistake writing about russia/trump/HRC…

“But he said bad things about HRC and made mistakes on Russia” Smacc_25 :thinking:

But it’s there country and there Law, said every Iraqi in the world as the Americans said but you can’t enforce Laws with a intern Government…

The fuck outa here… Bastards.