The Ginger C(h)at LC Thread for Sundry Chatchitting

Hands off KT :joy:

1 Like

My destination on Friday :beers::sunglasses::tada:

1 Like

Is this the official low content thread? I have an external hard drive on my shelf at work marked “Linux Backup 12/21/06 DO NOT ERASE”. I wonder how long I’m going to wait before actively disobeying former-me and throwing it away.

Only if the posts don’t count. These really shouldn’t count

You better survive it. Who will we get our mushroom digest from otherwise?

Bon apetite.

2 Likes

If you don’t post again, we’ll know the answer.

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/1157801174805831680?s=20

1 Like

1 Like

so with lapka gone we’re down to 2 regular posters who are girls. and i blame the rest of you guys. you’re terrible. everybody, today, should take a moment to go fuck yourselves, because it’s your fault. rip

Too soon to tell. The most common lethal mushroom poisonings in the states are from the Death Angel - maybe a little vomiting after eating, maybe not. Then no symptoms for 5-7 days while your liver dies, then a slow agonizing death over the next week or so. I’m not clear on the exact species, but Europe has a couple of close cousins that act the same way.

So we’ll check back in a week…

MM MD

1 Like

I got lapka her own containment thread so yea

1 Like

It’s almost offensive how bad my students are at cheating. They don’t even have the decency to go, “I’ll ask the person who wrote this for me to make mistakes. That way it’ll throw my teacher off the scent.”

But no. Worst student in the class writes the best paper. Nice try. Bitches think they can commission a paper and slip that by me. How stupid do they think we are?

1 Like

I’m going to look on the bright side of the gender ratio and throw out a question to the guys here.

I was just listening to a sports podcast and they were talking about an athlete who failed a drug test because he swapped his sample with a specimen from his girlfriend. While the girlfriend was drug free, she IS pregnant, so, obviously the test was suspicious. The two hosts of the program (both grown men who have children) expressed disbelief that pregnancy could be detected via a urine sample. Are these guys exceptionally clueless, or is that really not common knowledge amongst you men folk?

1 Like

What will be the repercussions of this if it’s beyond doubt? I don’t really remember this being much of a thing during my uni days (before the internet really took hold).