Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

2 Likes

Interesting

Framed #22
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I’m so shitty at movies I thought they were all from different movies lol

1 Like

Nice ! This might be common knowledge for this type of games but you can play earlier days by changing the date in your system. So I did them all :) I wish there was a bit more interactivity with the replies you put in, but it’s fun !

Framed #11
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #6
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:
(I’d never heard of this one…)

1 Like

Framed #22
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #22
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

I actually haven’t seen this movie. Shame on me.

I did get yesterday’s in 1 though

Framed #22

You should watch it. Like tonight.

1 Like

Is it on Netflix? Will it be at my local Blockbuster?

Think it’s on HBO

One of my favorite movies of all time. Still I had no idea until the 5th frame. I should have remembered the 4th frame though. It’s been a while since I’ve seen it.

2 Likes

Yeah but then your outlook goes haywire and god knows what else gets screwed up.

I only did it for a short time and I think no harm was done for me but thanks for the heads-up, and I’ll refrain from posting hacking tips above my pay grade in the future :grin:

It’s one of my wife’s favorites of all time, no idea how many times I’ve seen it, but it’s a lot. Third frame was instant recognition.

Does everyone get all the frames in the same order? I had no idea until 3 and then it was obvious.

Yes same order. Final frame is always a clear shot of the main actors

That’s your problem right there. LOL at using outlook. Unless it’s the default where you work, then I guess you can have a pass.

Yeah no choice.

Framed #22

I will not be good at this.

Framed #22

Wtf don’t even think I’ve seen this movie lol.