Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Well I didnā€™t have this in my if I didnā€™t have it in 1 I would be tilted, but was close. They found a good pic 1 I didnā€™t get, maybe I should have though

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Elite movie

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Seemed pretty obvious to me, but I guess the visual is so good that maybe if you just look quickly you wouldnā€™t notice that the scene is built from individual blocks

One thing I still canā€™t get over was pic 3 was immediately preceded by 8 1/2 years later. My mom gave me the money to go see the movie with my nephewā€¦but holy hellā€¦this movie really just dropped a Federico Fellini referenceā€¦yeah Iā€™m in love with the movie

Framed #157

havenā€™t seen, I guess for this one itā€™s difficult to find non-obvious clues, but I wouldnā€™t have gotten it with #2. I lolā€™d at #3

Framed #157

Shouldā€™ve got this in one just through common sense

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #157

Um

Framed #157
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #157

#namethatride #2022-08-15

:hourglass: :five: seconds
:red_car: :green_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:
https://www.namethatride.com

Love the movie. Maybe my eyes arenā€™t very good, but I didnā€™t resolve that scene 1 was made of bricks.. Obviously nailed it in 2.

Yeah, if youā€™re on a phone thatā€™s tough.

Iā€™d probably reduce my score by an average of 1 guess if every frame was in HD on an 70+ inch screen.

Iā€™m on my PC, actually, but it still gives me a tiny pic. I guess I could zoom in, but the resolution still isnā€™t good, and it still doesnā€™t seem obvious. My first thought was something Studio Ghibli

lol, on my phone I thought frame 1 was just bad visual effects. Didnā€™t occur to me itā€™s supposed to look like that.

ā€œOpen image in new tabā€ will give you a higher res pic to look at.

2 Likes

Yeah I was on my phone and thought it was a scene out of a bad sci-fi movie The pic resolution for these is so bad.

Framed #157

Havenā€™t seen but Iā€™m giving myself partial credit because I was looking for something related to Minecraft on the first clue. 2 and 3 did not help at all.

I always do this on a desktop, ā€œopen image in new tabā€ and then zoom in to fill the screen.

Oh, thatā€™s the ticket.