Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

When I was a kid, my family was on a roadtrip and I made my Dad pull the car over because I recognized the beach. I must have retained that info.

Somehow I’ve never seen this one, even though I was the target age when it was first released in theaters.

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never saw it

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

This is one of those movies that I just assume everyone has seen, probably because I’ve seen it so many times myself and can’t remember a time when I hadn’t seen it.

Based on movie selection I predict the Framed person is a white male between the ages of 48 - 56.

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

1 Like

Knew this one instantly

Framed #148
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I did a west coast road trip this spring and we stayed the night right next that beach and Haystack rock, cool spot too bad the weather was awful

1 Like

What movie would you be upset not to get on the first clue? I would say Die Hard

Framed #148

For me it was Inglourious Basterds. I’m glad to say I passed that test.

Goldeneye

Goodfellas

1 Like

Good Fellas or Pulp Fiction

Field of Dreams or Shawshank.

Airplane!

1 Like

Good Will Hunting.

Though there are lots of scenes that could possibly be other Boston-centric movies, but still would be upset if I didn’t go 1/1.

This one was in there a month or two ago.

1 Like

Ah. Thanks! I don’t play everyday and must have missed that one. Found it in the archive. Even though I knew it was going to be in there somewhere, I feel like I would have gotten it in one.

Plotwords #18
Clues used: 1/29

Lol