Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #129
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Meh.

Iconic shot.

Framed #130
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #130
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #130

Framed #130

Framed #130

This might be the first one I’d have gotten in one no matter which frame was used first.

Framed #130

Framed #130

Framed #130

2nd pic was easy too

Never actually watched this movie but second pic made for an educated guess

Framed #130
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #130
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I guess it’s been too long since I’ve seen it. Don’t remember pic 1 at all.

wat

Framed #130

I feel bad for anyone that doesn’t get it in one. Pretty sure that scene is the first time we hear a snippet of the main theme, which is one of the best all time movie scores.

The problem with 1 is that it’s too generic. It is a helicopter flying somewhere. That could be a lot of movies. Unless there is some detail that I missed, which wouldn’t surprise me. I spend <1s per photo.

It’s not just a helicopter flying somewhere. It’s a white, non-military helicopter flying low over the water to a canyon with steep tropical cliffs. JonnyA is right: That is right when we are introduced to the sound track’s main theme, and it’s right before we see MOTHERFUCKING DINOSAURS for the first time.

I only saw it once, the first week it opened. No way that shot is going to stick with me for about 30 yrs.

Framed #130

Curious to know your first guess. I went for the head fake. The Rock.

Honestly don’t remember. Might have just left it blank.

And now that I’m looking at the picture again, I see that that thing is a helicopter and not some creature in the ocean. That’s what I get for not looking closely.

This was the defining movie of my youth. I saw it multiple times in theatres, had the soundtrack which was my go to for studying for years. In particular that scene takes me back - Hammond says “there it is” right before we see the island for the first time (that particular still) coinciding with the main theme hitting the most iconic notes. As a side note, that film uses music perfectly throughout to set the tone.

This was an iconic movie for me as a youth. I was 7 or 8 when it came out, saw it in theaters multiple times and proceeded to watch the VHS dozens of times in the next few years. I’m wondering if I could have got it in 1 guess using any frame in the movie