Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #111
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Just watched this again last week. Not sure how the first two help at all.

Didnā€™t see it

Framed #111
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I can understand Pic 1 as a really difficult opener. Pic 2 offers absolutely nothing extra; no idea why they did that.

Framed #111

Havenā€™t seen it got lucky i guess. Agree that
those first 2 pics seem completely worthless

Framed #111

Framed #112
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

at least I got it in 4. Was in disbelief guy finally went old old school

Framed #112

My first guess was ā€œthe artistā€ and I was very confident, given that he already did the only other 4:3 b&w recent movie, lolā€¦hope he does more of these classic movies !

Framed #112

Kinda cheated, had to google ā€œCharlie Chaplin moviesā€ to remember the title.

No idea

Framed #112
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #112
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #112
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #112

I knew it was a Chaplin movie by 4 as I recognized that picture, but couldnā€™t remember the name.

Only know the titles to a couple Chaplin movies, and that wasnā€™t one of them.

What an absolute bonkers life this guy led: Charlie Chaplin - Wikipedia

Framed #112

Guessed the Chaplin movies I could think of. Iā€™ve vaguely heard of the correct answer, but wasnā€™t coming up with it on my own.

The final clue for this one should have been Chaplin in the gears

wut

EPCOTā€™s Journey into the Imagination

Framed #112

Framed #113
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #113