Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #78
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never heard of it

Did not see it. Did not even realize the movie was animated until frame 4.

Framed #78
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Same same.

Framed #78

Never seen it.

People who haven’t seen this one really should.

1 Like

Framed #79
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never seen it because I can’t imagine liking it, but apparently it’s quite good(?)

Framed #79
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Shrug, haven’t seen it

Yeah Soul isn’t top tier Pixar, but it is solidly on the next tier, which is still really good

Framed #79
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

I saw it, thought it was a mostly forgettable basic story despite all the hype it got. Neat we got a poker scene, I forgot that little bit of the movie.

Who TF plays 5 card draw?

Crazy Rich Asians?

6 Likes

Framed #79

Never seen. Was not expecting to be correct.

Framed #79

The last photo made it obvious

Framed #79
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

However, the first photo made me think it was an old movie because who the fuck plays 5 card draw these days? Totally ruined my future guesses until the last.

Framed #79

Framed #79

Framed #79
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Had no clue until Jin Yang appeared.

I guessed fantasy island seeing him in the jeep

Seen this twice and loved it, couldn’t link the first frame to the film though.

I’m erring on the side of caution with spoilers from now.

Framed #80
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Heard of (obviously) but never saw the movie. Should have guessed it right by the fifth photo

Framed #80