Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Didn’t see any specific clue, just guessed based on the fact that given this guy’s choice of films it was much more likely to be a recent movie set in the 70’s than an actual 70’s movie…i wish I’d been wrong :slight_smile:

Got it on 6, haven’t seen it but it’s on my list.

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Something about the first pic made me think it was a Deniro movie

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Should have gotten it in 3. Not seeing what this dead giveaway in pic 1.

I thought Mean Streets at first myself.

Second was a give away.

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Ah I think it’s the clown holding the sign. If I’d zoomed in to the pic I think I’d have got it in one.

2 Likes

And I went with Taxi Driver lol

Framed #71

Midnight Run for me

yup

Do you mean Midnight Cowboy? That was my first guess, which I thought had a decent chance.

Haven’t seen this one, and didn’t know it was set in the 70s, so took me 4.

No.

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Doing it on my phone and didn’t notice anything until pic 1

That’s not 70s. Did it supposedly take place in the '70s? I’ve only seen it once.

I never said anything about it being from the 70s.

It was confusing because that’s what the people you were responding to were talking about.

I said that it looked like a Deniro movie. Then two of his movies were mentioned.

Ah, got it.

2EZ

Framed #71
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

Framed #72
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Luckboxed on this one since I recently saw some YT video involving Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson that was about this movie