Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #627
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #627
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #628
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Framed #628
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Framed #628

Never seen it.

Framed #628

Guessed Snow White and the Huntsman on pic 2, but then just never went back and tried other Disney adjacent films.

My frame 1 guess was Black Panther, confident that it was either the first or second one that I was definitely looking at a Wakandan landscape. And then frame 2 disabused me of the notion that I was anywhere near the right track.

Haven’t seen the correct answer.

Framed #628

Framed #628

Yeah, I actually saw this one. The third frame is pretty identifiable for anyone who has.

Framed #628

Framed #629
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never happening.

Framed #629
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

nope

Framed #629

No hope

Episode #65
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t watched this either.

Framed #629

No chance but after looking it up I’m interested

Framed #629

Never heard of it.

Episode #65
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Heard of it, but know nothing about it.

Framed #629

Fans of Rosario Dawson should check this one out

1 Like

Directed by Danny Boyle too. Dunno why I missed it.

Framed #630

Had hope for three frames. And then frame four happened and I might as well have turbo-clicked three times. After all: that kid is in exactly two things, Love Actually and The Queen’s Gambit. I mean, this Framed would suggest otherwise, but I stand by my alternative facts.

2 Likes

Framed #630
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: