Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #575
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

haven’t seen it

#DailyTomato :tomato: Oct-07
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Halloween Posession 100% Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

#DailyTomato :tomato: Oct-07
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Halloween Posession 100%

wasn’t expecting to be right, great movie…might be time to start playing this game again

Yeah that movie slaps

Framed #575
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never saw it

1 Like

Framed #575
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I saw it but for some reason could only think of the live concert. What movie features that specific concert??! Oh, the one made about the concert lol.

Framed #575
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I thought the biopic ended on LiveAid

1 Like

Got it in 4, but I gave up after I couldn’t figure out the guitar in the first frame, another bad job by me, not the biggest guitar bro on the forum but I should know May’s guitar.

1 Like

You know that shows I am even more forgetful about the movie than I thought. I’ll just call it a fail :grin:

Framed #575

Framed #576
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #576
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Not seen.

Framed #576

Framed #576

or whiff, you be the judge

Was pretty sure it was Brad Pitt in frame one so /selfpat maybe, but I wasn’t sure if it was something from Benjamin Button, and then I was pretty sure we’ve already had Benjamin Button but then I didn’t feel like guessing so I just skipped to frame two. For frame two I was typing “Jesse James” into the input box but it wasn’t showing up, and then I gave up. Normally partial titles show up and I use that tactic a lot because I don’t always remember the exact movie title.

Framed #576

Framed #576

That second shot is iconic. The whole damn movie is a visual feast. I need to watch this again.

Framed #576
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never seen