Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #506
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jul-30
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Off by a couple of years, but I thought Romancing the Stone was a decent first guess.

That was mine also.

Framed #507
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

whiffed never heard of it

Framed #507
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Nope

Framed #507
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #506
Whiffed

Framed #505
Got it on the third clue

Framed #507

Whiffed on Framed

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jul-31
:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

No chance

Framed #507

Never heard of it.

Framed #507

Episode #48
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Failed at Tomato too. Good day.

Framed #507

Episode #48
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Episode #48
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No shot for the 2nd day in a row.

Framed #507

Never heard of it, but very confused by the first clue and looked for The Invisible Man.

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jul-31
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Regarding Framed #507:

It’s very odd to me that I’m the only one who seems to have even seen this. I feel like Netflix was pushing it on me as a suggestion forever, and it was a very mainstream movie. It was good; I recommend it.

I had literally never heard of, which kinda surprised me given how much I like the leads and have seen most of their films. I also looked up the box office numbers, and it made a fair amount of $, so I agree that it seems like a strange one to have slipped through the cracks

same

Framed #508
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: