Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Your comment made me take longer on immage one. I think if people take the time, they can get it.

Episode #47
:tv: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Right, few movies have a more obvious and iconic #6.

nr

Framed #500
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jul-24
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

Framed #500
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Now I oddly find this impressive, because I had been thinking that if none of the other 5 shots did anything for you, there’s no way that 6th one does. But I guess I haven’t seen the movie and have only barely heard of it.

Framed #501
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

First guess was LA Confidential. Then it was wrong. Then the next frame made me just want to mash the LA Confidential button harder.

It really wasn’t frame 6. It was just tanking long on the name. Honestly I thought that was Meryl Streep in frame 6 and kept trying Silkwood.

Framed #501
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #501
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Should have went with autofill.

Framed #501
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Framed #501

Episode #47
:tv: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Man I love this show

Framed #501

Framed #501

I’m quite surprised that so few had seen yesterday’s movie. One of the few big leftist movies from that era. Plus it’s also a pretty good movie.

Framed #501

Framed #501
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #501

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jul-25
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #501

Framed #501

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #502
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

nope

Framed #502

nope

Also nope on Daily Tomato.