Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #60
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #60
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Reading the letter gave it away

1 Like

Framed #60
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never saw it either, but second frame pointed in a very clear direction. So expect a lot of 2s today

In 5, also havenā€™t seen.

Framed #60
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Not familiar with it at all

Framed #60

Never saw it.

Yeah 4 seems like the picture that gives it away for people who havent seen the movie.

Yeah grr. Forgot you can right click the image to get a larger resolution image. After doing that I could finally see Valjean in the letter. Should have gotten that in 2. Lord knows how many times Iā€™ve listened to that OST even if I havenā€™t seen the movie

Framed #61

been too long since Iā€™ve seen thisā€¦as much as I like this, it is high on the only watch once list of movies
I watched this with a friend of mine and I will never forget him saying, I feel like we need to watch an episode of scooby doo after the movie ended

Framed #61

Been a long time since Iā€™ve seen this one and the first four pics didnā€™t trigger anything.

Watching this again

Iā€™ve got this as the definitive Les Mis

1 Like

Had no clue for the first two, third was a dead giveaway. One of my all-time favorite movies.

Framed #61
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #61
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Saw this in the theater and still have it in my top 5 horror films of all time. Only 2 films have ever cut the onions for me at the cinema. E.T. and this one.

Anyone else guess ā€œA Perfect Worldā€ on the first try?

high on the only watch once list of movies

It might be number one. Iā€™d throw in In The Bedroom Monster Bully in the debate. Thatā€™s without getting into more conventional horror stuff.

Iā€™m too burnt out on the insides to watch ā€œThe Wrestler.ā€

Framed #61
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I got to see Colm Wilkinson play the Phantom in the Toronto house production of Phantom of the Opera and he was absolutely spectacular. And yes, that is definitely the definitive cast of Les Mis.

1 Like

Framed #61
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Havenā€™t seen this in a long time, and I was on the completely wrong track until 4.

Framed #61

3 looked very familiar but I just couldnā€™t place it. I saw it once 15 years ago and really didnā€™t like it but I feel like Iā€™d appreciate it more today

Framed #61
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never seen it. Had no shot.

Framed #61