Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #484
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Welp.

Framed #484
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #484

lol

Nope

Framed #484

Meh.

Framed #485
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #485
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #485
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

should have had this in 3 but played too fast. all I remember about this movie is struggling to stay awake in the theater (probably unrelated to the movie’s quality)

No clue, framed picker really sucks lately

Framed #485

Framed #485

Framed #485
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen, but was aware of it.

Framed #485
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Guessed In Cold Blood on #2, although I knew it wasn’t right. :harold:

Framed #486
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #486

Yeah I continue to be worse than I’d expect to be at this, but what was this set of images? It feels like I was looking at the same pic over and over again. I was never getting it anyway.

Framed #486
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #486

Stanley Kubrick, Dziga Vertov, Johnny Knoxville…framed guy’s got some range
(I’d probably heard about this one but forgot)

Funny how the mind works. I haven’t seen this one but had seen Man with the Movie Camera. This one took me 2 and Movie Camera took me 5. Friend I subjected Movie Camera to texted me he got it in 1.

1 Like

Framed #486

I knew the movie, but for a title the best I could do was type in Jackass and hope something popped up. I drew a total blank.

Framed #486

Had no chance, but that has to be the least helpful Pic 6 ever.

didn’t see it

Framed #486

Knew the character but when Jackass wasn’t an option I had no idea.