Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #472
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it but come on

Iā€™ve never heard of it :man_shrugging:

Framed #472
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #472

Easiest ā€œFramedā€ frame one ever?

Framed #472

Framed #472
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

I guess I should have heard of this movie?

Not an actual movie spoiler but:

I can see how it might have slipped through the cracks depending on your age, but it was a pretty popular one and the main character in his famous pose is right there in the opening frame. I probably get it if any of frames 2-5 were earlier but this one was probably the 2nd most obvious frame of the bunch.

Framed #472

I havenā€™t seen the movie, but the movie poster was pretty distinctive and feels seared into my memory for some reason. And the first frame was immediately reminiscent of it.

Framed #472

Iā€™m too young for it, which was my issue. It doesnā€™t get talked about much these days and I was 5 so I have no memory of it

This for me too. Aside from Monkey Shines, probably the most recognizable cover from my Blockbuster days. Never actually seen it but got it in 1

Born in 1978 so I wouldnā€™t have thought so. And I normally do very well with 90s pop culture. This just didnā€™t ring a bell at all.

I also remember being at a friendā€™s apartment and it being in their DVD case, which when I glanced over at it caused me to ask, ā€œIs ā€˜Falling Downā€™ good?ā€ This caused a moment of confusion when they didnā€™t know that I was referring to a movie.

1 Like

Team Hasnā€™t Heard of It.

I see that it has a 7.6 on IMDb and has Robert Duvall. I should probably watch this movie.

Framed #472

I never realized how instantly recognizable this character was, even from the back. I donā€™t remember his name, but I remember that hair.

Pretty sure he was the inspiration for the Frank Grimes look as well

For me it was the hair plus the briefcase.

Thanks for the spoiler tag Jonny, forgot we werent in the movie thread

1 Like

I was really young when it came out but I think I just heard about it from being on the internet all the time, or maybe it was brought up more as weā€™ve seen more mass shootings. I watched it once 15-20 years ago and yeah the character is so recognizable.