Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen it, kind of surprised I was right, but was also on the right idea after pic 1

Love I somehow get this one in 2 when I haven’t seen it and Godfather 2 takes me until 6

Never saw 56. Got the series right after the way too obvious 5th photo but not the exact movie :frowning:

Samesies. I had zero chance to get this one.

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Nope.

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it.

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Nope x 6

Framed #56

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Took me six tries to get today’s because

I could tell what it was, but there are a million versions of that movie/character.

Somehow I got the Godfather II in one try. Honestly don’t know how.

But there were only a couple options in the auto fill box right?

Framed #56

I thought so, too, which confused me, but there is a scroll bar which reveals a lot more. I’ve only seen the trash 1998 version, so at least could tell that wasn’t it.

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I saw like 5 minutes of this on HBO and the actor in frame 2 was in it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I was guessing mob movies the whole time for Godfather II but once I saw the boat I knew it instantly. Sorry Fredo.

Framed #56
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #57
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #57
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #57

Framed #57

They should have swapped frames 3 and 4. 3 was a bigger giveaway imo. I remember a scene similar to frame one in the Aviator so that was my first guess.