Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Whiff again. Couldn’t come up with a decent guess.

Fuck, seriously? I thought I’d be the only one getting tomato in 1

Framed #393
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Apr-08
:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

I really wanted this to be Stir Crazy on clue 2, but it was not in the list (also off by a couple of years).

To be clear, it was an absurdly lucky guess. I’ve never even seen the film.

#DailyTomato :tomato: Apr-08
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Same

Framed #394
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Only had a shot at the end. Lost a 50/50 guess was pretty sure it wasn’t midnight

Framed #394
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Been whiffing of Framed and DT like crazy.

Think I’m out of movies I’ve heard of

Framed #394
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

no clue

Framed #394

Framed #394
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Didn’t recognize the first few frames at all despite having seen this many times

Framed #394

Never seen it. Was nowhere close until the end.

Framed #394

Same.

Framed #394
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Kinda surprised so many 6s and whiffs. Only movies I know Delpy is in are the Before ones so I just started guessing at frame 4

Framed #395
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #395

Framed #395
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Apr-10
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

Framed #395
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #395