Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #349
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Have not seen.

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-23
:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

I’ve never seen a more useless clue 2.

Framed #349
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #349

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Framed #350

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-24

Whiffed on Framed

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #350

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

Double whiff for me today. Never heard of the framed

1 Like

+1

Framed #350

I love the tomato movie and have seen it 10+ times but those clues sucked

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #350

Framed #350

Framed #350
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #350

Framed #351

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-25

Framed #351

Never heard of tomato.

Framed #351
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it.

Total whiff on Tomato.

for some reason I always thought it took place in some little industrial town in OH, PA or NY, was was completely thrown off by the LA/miami vibe

Framed #351

That exactly what happened to me. I know the intersection in the first shot very well, and had no idea that the movie/story was in California.

Same

Framed #351

Whiff on tomato, clues pretty useless/redundant imo, not that it would have mattered.

Framed #351
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No clue on DT.