Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

I’ve seen it and knew it instantly from the first clue.

Framed #342
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-17
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it

Framed #343

Easy af Daily Tomato though

If it’s anime, I’m getting it in one shot

Framed #343

I’m curious if he made this list of movies by scratch, and why Highlander isn’t on it.

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Whiffed on tomato

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

How did you guys get it in 1? Dang, just looks like a general landscape to me.

Whiffed tomato, forgot about that movie

Whiffed. Haven’t seen it.

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Not that I was ever getting this, but LOL at pics 5 and 6. They’re basically the same picture.

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Guessed the obvious other possibility because I didn’t know which of them came out that year.

I mean there are a lot of Studio Ghibli films to guess but I suppose nothing after Spirited Away has made an impact at theaters in America.

Framed #343
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

No shot on Tomato, barely heard of this.

Episode #24
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen.

That was my first guess, and the only one that is remotely in the time frame and fits the two word constraint.

If I remember right it’s from the beginning of the movie when they show the aliens starting life on earth or something. There were some very stunning landscape shots and for some reason they’ve stuck in my brain for 10 years.

1 Like

Two-time Academy Award Winner

I made this one just subscribing

Framed #344

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-18
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

both I was close to pulling another frame before it dawned on me. Would have definitely been disappointed if I didn’t get Wanda on 4. Fantastic movie.

Whiffed both.

Framed #344

Nada on DT.