Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Ho-Hum

Framed #335
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-09
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Framed #335
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never saw it.

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Feb-10
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

grr, second hint didn’t clue me anymore. Just rethought it. Scores initially messed with me, but yeah see it now

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Just watched it again yesterday.

:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

runtime+1word title made it so obvious that I didn’t stop to consider those but yeah I wouldn’t have thought audience score to be this low for this one

Couldn’t figure out which stupid Justice League, Superman it was

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Lol at some of the critic’s descriptions here

I got it in one but it took me awhile because while one word and runtime seemed obvious I, too, didn’t think there was anyway the audience score was much lower than the critic sure
On a side note this was the first movie I saw in the theater without adults. I remember being so fucking excited because I knew I was about to see boobs

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Tried Deepwater Horizon on Pic 1, that wasn’t an option, then had no clue, then found out it was a superhero movie and that I had no chance.

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Runtime gave it away but I actually thought it was longer than that

Thought it was a little shorter myself, but much more surprised by the scores.

Framed #336

RT in 2, the first long 1-word drama I thought of was Atonement, but apparently I was a decade off and it wasn’t even that long. LOL me.

Framed #336

Framed whiff RT in 1

Framed #336
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

Brain fart on tomato.

Framed #337
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I’ll be damned, you have me 10 days ago incorrectly tanking trying to come up with the title of this. But haven’t seen it and first 2 frames did nothing for me

whiff on tomato

Framed #337

Haven’t heard of the RT one.

Framed #337

Never heard of the tomato. GJGE

Framed #337

Double whiff today.

Framed #337

Title doesn’t even ring a bell, which is odd for me for a film that has such great reviews.

Whiffed on Tomato too.

Whiffed on both Framed and Daily Tomato. Hadn’t heard of either film.