Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #323
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-28
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:

I don’t have the chubby for this movie the rest of the world seems to have but I think I was in a bad mood when I saw it.

Framed #323
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #323
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #323

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-28
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Nah, you’re not wrong.

I also aced it and have the same opinion of it. And I wasn’t even in a bad mood when I saw it!

Dumb

Framed #324
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #324
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-29
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #324

Expected to have to type in a bunch of F&F movies.

Took me awhile to think of a critically acclaimed 13 word film from the 1960s.

Framed #324
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen would have been a lot harder if they made the small effort to have the other ones also in the list…

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #324
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Missed framed. I knew the franchise, couldn’t be bothered to guess which one.

I’m embarrassed how long it took me to get this, it’s in my top 10.

+1

Framed #324

Never seen it. Seemed like only one movie from the franchise was on the list, so that made it easy.

Framed #324
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I spent a good few minutes staring at frame #1, there’s a lot going on in there but I couldn’t come up with much. Just a lucky guess after that.

there’s at least one more. They changed the naming scheme every other movie. Fast 5, Fast and Furious, etc.

Framed #325

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-30
:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #325

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

Framed #325
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Heard of it, but never had a real chance with this.

Whiffed on Tomato too.

Framed #325

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

First time I’ve done really well on framed compared to most :smiley:

Could’ve gotten tomato one earlier, was stupid