Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-23
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Samesies.

Same here too.

One thing I’d never realized about the RT movie is that it was made during the same historical time period that it’s set in.

Haven’t seen the Framed movie in 25 years but on picture #2 I was instantly like “that’s Dustin Hoffman” and worked it out from there.

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Heard of it, but no chance.

Episode #21
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it. Pretty lucky guess to get this in 4.

LOL way too easy.

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

In terms of genre, I guess I just wasn’t thinking of this as a “war movie”.

Whiffed. Haven’t seen it.

I thought it was called running man but that name didn’t populate so I thought i was way off :harold:

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Been on a roll with the last few Framed for some reason

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

RT in one which prolly means it was way easier than usual

“IT IS THE YEAR 2019” LMAO

1 Like

Framed #318
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #319
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Jan-24
:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Framed #319

Welp. The Framed run continues
Framed #319
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Back to normal for RT tho

Whiffed bigly on Framed

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:
Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Never seen it.

Framed #319
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

1 Like

No clue on framed.

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

“Spice” seemed the obvious word to start with and… there it was.

Episode #21
:tv: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #319

I’ve seen it, don’t remember any of it though

Framed #319

I’m much better at episodes

Episode #21
:tv: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: