Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Totally forgot that the guy in #4 was in this. Good movie.

Framed #42
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Blind guess on the third picture

Framed #42
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I just see what’s in the photo and type words that I might associate with it and then guess titles.

The third photo of 42 has an American flag, a pickup truck, and a guy pointing at someone who I assume is running away. Factoring that in with the technology showed in the first picture, I assume it was some racist movie that took placed around the Civil Rights Movement. From there, I typed in words associated with it until I got a guess that fit.

Framed #42
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Didn’t see it but could recognize the actor in the third frame.

Framed #42

It’s interesting, I do sometimes just get a feeling about something. But inevitably I either can’t quite put my finger on it, or the movie I’m thinking of is not even in the list.

For today’s, I completely misjudged the technology in the first photo, and my first guess (which I thought was pretty good at the time) was The Hudsucker Proxy. Lol me.

I just see what’s in the photo and type words that I might associate with it and then guess titles.

The third photo of 42 has an American flag, a pickup truck, and a guy pointing at someone who I assume is running away. Factoring that in with the technology showed in the first picture, I assume it was some racist movie that took placed around the Civil Rights Movement.

I don’t do anything like this at all. At least not consciously

From there, I typed in words associated with it until I got a guess that fit.

I also don’t do this. I always type in a guess. If it’s not there, then normally I just pick a random movie to get to the next frame.

Lol. My first guess today was also a Coen Brothers one. I went with Barton Fink. Once again, I have no idea why. If I don’t recognize the photo, I just go with my gut. This one took me 3 when I recognized one of the actors/characters. So unlike yesterday’s, I know why I got this one right.

1 Like

LOL did everyone guess a Coen Brothers movie for pic 1? I guessed No Country for Old Men.

1 Like

I did not

I guessed The Imitation Game for some reason

I guessed Zodiac

lol, that was my guess for 1 as well.

Same, actually.

Framed #43
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Seen it, but first three did nothing for me

Same same.

I also didn’t recognize the first three. It’s not hard to pick very Fincher looking frames that don’t give anything way.

Framed #43
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #43

Same as everyone else so far.

Framed #43

Yeah, first 3 clues didn’t do much for me.

Whiffed on all 6. Never came close to the answer.

Framed #43

Framed #43
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

4th picture did nothing for me