Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #279
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

#DailyTomato :tomato: Dec-15
:black_circle::black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle:

:black_circle::black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

I feel like I should have gotten in 1 or 2, but for some reason when I see “horror” I never think of this movie…“elevated horror” of its time I guess

Framed #279
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I had no chance on the Framed today, never saw it. I stared at clue #2 on Daily Tomato for a while and then it just seemed so obvious.

Whiffed on framed, tomato in 4.

Haven’t seen it and I completely forgot the framed movie existed, maybe I get it in 6 if I hadn’t just woke up.

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Framed #279

Would be pretty impressed if someone got this in less than 3, but 3 and later seemed pretty easy if you’ve seen the movie. If you haven’t, it’s pretty good!

Framed #279
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

:black_circle::yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

DailyTomato meta-clue:

My first guess was wrong, but it let me know through color-coding that one of the words was right:

tomato

1 Like

Never noticed that, I also guessed that movie on clue 1

I also guessed that movie first. High five!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t like musicals.

Framed #279
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Yeah musicals are basically an auto don’t watch for me.

I watched Rent and Rock of Ages because I assumed since they were based off famous broadway plays maybe that meant they were good and oh boy did they suck, especially Rent. I’m willing to give Hamilton a shot and it’s on my watch list.

Framed #280
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never heard of it

#DailyTomato :tomato: Dec-16
:yellow_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

Snap got this though

Framed #280

Framed #280
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

saw this one on a plane, expecting an Erin Brokovich type about the pharma industry…it wasn’t quite that lol

Daily Tomato Movie Trivia

Have actually never seen this but I just read an article about long movie runtimes that mentioned how this one was an outlier at the time, so this was easy

Framed #280

Nope.

Yup.

Framed #280

Never heard of this one.