Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Same. Didn’t even have a guess.

Framed #259
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Kind of surprised i even got it

Framed #259
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Zero chance.

Framed #259
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #259
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Sometimes I see a clue like #2 and immediately conclude I haven’t seen the film. Wrong half the time but right today-haven’t seen.

Framed #259
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

Never seen it, but I could place one of the people in #5

Looks interesting?

Framed #260
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #260

LOL what

Framed #260

Have actually heard of it, was never getting it though

^This

Framed #260

Framed #260

On the tip of my tongue

What the fuck is this?

Framed #260

I think the last frame was part of a sample used in the music video for “Music Is Math” by Boards of Canada. Beyond that, I had nothing.

Two seconds of the music and I get it.

Framed #260

This

Lol, winner!

Framed #260
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

I’ve seen this and I saw the title in the list a couple of months ago. I remember thinking “I hope he never picks this one!”

Zero idea

Framed #261

1 Like

Framed #261

Just as foreign to me as whatever the hell that thing the day before was.

Framed #261
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #261
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #261