Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #37
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

I, too, wasn’t close until getting it in 4

Framed #37
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

This is my first in one. Watched this again over the summer. Great movie

Haven’t seen it

Framed #37
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

never seen it but figured it out on 5 and just couldn’t remember the name.

Framed #37
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Never seen it. I have a thing about eye things. That final shot ( which was all over the promos and the trailers) just gives me the willies. Ugh.

Framed #37
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never saw it.

You guys should really watch it. GDT’s best work (that I’ve seen). Beautiful, dark and striking visuals that will stay with you. Great film.

1 Like

It’s not even close, and I say this as someone who liked Nightmare Alley quite a bit.

Shape of water won best picture, but I still haven’t seen it.

Dumbest BP winner I’ve seen.

Framed #38
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Never heard of it.

Saw it! Still totally whiffed on the puzzle!

I absolutely “know” it on 5. But I am currently brainfarting the name of the movie. Might have to sleep on it.

Three Billboards would have been a fine BP winner too

Honestly thought that was a pretty dumb movie too.

I think that year had the worst set of nominees since they expanded the list.

I guess Get Out would have been a fun BP winner. But just happy they gave it screenplay

Framed #38

I will admit cheating a little. Put a single letter in for the guess and just starting scrolling until it rang a bell

i didn’t mind shape of water. i didn’t think dunkirk or three billboards were hands down better

Framed #38
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Seemed easy if you’ve seen it especially if like me you almost had a panic attack watching that scene ending with 1st clue…

1 Like