Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

Framed #208
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

no clue, on a bad run recently here pick some cool movies framed guy

Framed #208
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square:

Framed #208

Would have had it in one, but I woulda sworn the name of this movie was “Life”. The real title never came to me.

Framed #208
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

:dart:

2 Likes

Framed #208

No shot.

Never heard of it.

Framed #208
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

It’s been a while since I did better than most of this board :slight_smile: Surprised to see the low scores, I would have thought this was a well-known one.

If you type “life” in the searchbox and scroll down, this movie is around the 30th suggestion (after a bunch of movies without it in the title, not sure how this works…)

Framed #208

Swing and 6 misses. :smiley:

Framed #209
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #209

Nope, haven’t seen. Surprised I haven’t

oof

Framed #209

Framed #209

Never even heard of it.

Framed #209
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

was thinking of the right answer on frame 1 but I only remembered the actual name of the movie on clue 3

Framed #209
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Haven’t seen it, thought about watching it many times though. I think I have it saved on a streaming service watch list

Framed #209

Same here

Framed #209

Framed #209
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square:

weak

Lotta b-sides lately.

Framed #209

Whiffed, don’t think I’ve heard of it.

Framed #209

A little surprised I’ve never heard of such a highly rated film.