Framed (name that movie) - please blur any potential spoilers

+1, watch The Raid and Dredd as a double feature, good times.

1 Like

Framed #194
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #194
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Never saw it

Framed #194
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #194
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

never heard of it but typed in a golf related keyword in the autocomplete and got luckyā€¦

Ashamed I didnā€™t get it in 1, but I really donā€™t remember that shot.

Framed #194
:movie_camera: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

wat

Iā€™m embarrassed that it took me until the 3rd frame to get today.

It looked a bit more modern to me but I actually thought caddyshack 2 for the first one since I remember the construction company angle a bit more from that shitfest. Frame 2 didnā€™t look familiar even though I watched this recently (while stoned out of my mind). Frame 3 obvious.

Frame 2 is the touchstone of a classic speech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjJY8gpVB5c

Framed #194

Only got it in 3 because I tried 3 other golf movies, but none were on the list.

Iā€™m not from the US and I donā€™t think that one ever got well-known hereā€¦ i only know Chevy Chase as the old dude from Community

Framed #194

Chevy Chase had some great movie roles. The Vacation movies, Fletch, Caddyshack, probably forgetting some others.

Havenā€™t watched some of them in years so I donā€™t know if they hold up but I loved all of those as a kid

1 Like

Framed #195
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Been far too long since Iā€™ve managed a hole in one:

Framed #195
:movie_camera: :green_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #195
:movie_camera: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :red_square: :green_square: :black_large_square:

Framed #195

Framed #195

Framed #195

Rewatched all of the Craig Bond movies this spring/summer so that must have helped